Let’s be honest. I have tons of things that I want to buy. A lot. I can literally spread my arms widely. Just to show you guys how many are they hehe. But the thing is, I need to slowly make them be mine. As 2017 coming to an end, I just got an idea to list down all the things that I wish to have in 2018 or maybe I can just skip forward to another year hehe
I have never done this. Or maybe I did, a few years ago when I was still a teenager. You know being a teenager makes us do a lot of weird things. I remember when I bought a cute notebook and I wrote a few wish lists and one of them was to sing a song with my future? My god. I almost cried of embarrassment. I didn’t know I am that cheesy. Why do I feel like I have shared it in here but I forgot about it? Never mind, so let’s we do what I want in 2018
- Buy myself a new phone. Really gurl, my current phone is dying. Physically. And I am tired of buying a new tempered glass for every month haha #clumsy
- A new purse. I know I know, I need to stop buying bag/ purse but I cannot help it! At least need to buy one. Okay maybe a branded one so it will last longer #perharps
- Get myself a driving license. Wow didn’t believe it right? Yes I don’t have a driving license yet. I usually go to work with public transportation or someone/ family send me off. I am a princess :p
- Since I wish to have a driving license so I need a dream car too. I used to like Gen-2. It is a local car. I don’t think they produce that car anymore though. It was waaay when I was in high school. And honestly cannot think of one, and I am just not really a fan of cars or whatever related to that so for now, I will just say I want Honda Jazz or Polo car? Actually local car is fine with me, so yeah
- To stay fit. I am a bit taller for my age. Or maybe normal. Yeah I would say 169cm for 25 years old turning 26 is normal height. But I still need to stay healthy and fit. I am still single and not yet married so I need to look fit all the time! You will never know how your future looks like so gotta be prepared!
- Go exercise. I am so lazy. If I got a day off or a long break, I would love to spend it at home. Yes just stay at home basically. I know staying at home and not doing any productive activities will lead you to unhealthy life. I am aware of that. So really need to get rid of this unhealthy habit. Oh I am going to the park with my sister tomorrow! See I am slowly getting better haha
- Travel far from Malaysia. I have told you guys, I have never been on a plane. I really wanna go somewhere far from Malaysia. In my mind now, I want to visit Istanbul, actually anywhere is fine as long as they have a delicious food yeah #notthathardtomakemehappy
- Give my cat a life partner. He has been a loner since he was brought to this house haha. So need to find him one pretty cat
- A real ring diamond. I know I have more than 10 rings, but guys! They are not even real. They are fake okay. So it’s time for me to buy a real one, but I have a lot of choices in my mind and I cannot decide which one is better than the rest cos ugh choosing the best diamond is difficult. I need someone to help me with that or maybe I will just buy the most wanted one, yeah
- Get a new house. I am staying with my parents. I don’t even plan to move out though cos I am still single haha so you got the hint? :p
- Saving more and spend less. Yes I really need to discipline my self when it comes about spending money. And let’s be real, most of my payslip have been spending on food!
- Read more. I really love to read. Any kind of books. I do read news too. Just to keep my mind occupied and gain more information. Sometimes reading is better than listening. So read more! I mean more useful knowledge okay
- Celebrate my birthday. When was the last time I celebrated it properly? I am not really bother of not celebrating it, but let’s just say that I want it to happen for this year. Maybe I can just buy a slice of cake and pretend someone buy it for me #sosad
- Buy a new bra! Oh yes this need to happen for this year. Shopping for inner clothes yup
- Less drama more realistic. Who doesn’t love drama? Haha but I need to know the line between reality and fantasy. You are turning 26, so now need to be serious okay? It’s okay to be a little child once in a while but not all the time! #goingcryoverthis
- Enjoy do your work
- Find your man! Easier said than done okay. But you would never know if you didn’t try #yeskeepsayingthat
- Update more blog cos you need to remember every little things that happen in your life, bad and good. Good memories give you happiness, the bad one will give you a lesson 🙂
- Treat your skin better. I don’t have a nice skin, got a lot of scars and my future will be so unlucky to see haha
- As for your 17th wish, if you couldn’t find one, that’s okay, you can bring that wish to the next year haha
- A new laptop. This one will be given to my brother!
- I want to see penguins!
- Make B to stop buying more make up products unless for me. Gurl this girl is unbelievable okay haha
- Be good to everyone unless they do something bad to you then you beat them up! LOL
- Go live concert!
- Sky Seeing. I went to Port Dickson with my teacher mate. If you guys are Malaysian, probably know that PD has a lot of beaches. I am not really a fan of sea but I love seeing it from a far. We even slept on sand! And witnessed all the shining stars on the sky, mashaAllah they were so beautiful
- Go around KL and do nothing. Just walking and taking train. Cos I love train! I am just like the sound of train, I don’t even know why
- Really need to get myself a boyfriend haha
So that’s for now. Those were just popped out of my mind haha. Only some of them have been wishing since a long time ago. IT’S NOT THAT HARD TO PLEASE ME HAHA. We have like 22 days to go before 2018 show itself. Let’s just pray for the best okay!